Jan 29, 2013

If you love movies and

Have a couple of hours to spare, I would point in the direction of The Criterion Collection's channel on YouTube. I had a delightful morning yesterday, ripping through the eighty or so 3 Reasons videos.  Each one is only about ninety seconds long. 

My faves were Topsy Turvy, Fish Tank, Something Wild, Carlos, Harold and Maude, Brazil, The Lady Vanishes, The 39 Steps, etc, ... It really is a lot of fun.  I think I will try and get the Wife to watch them with me on our big teevee through our Apple teevee box.

Here are a few of those faves:


















P.S.:  They do not show him at all in the video but dreamboat Michael Fassbinder is in Fish Tank.  All three of those films come extremely highly recommended by me.



















Mwah, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment