Dec 21, 2013

Day 4 (Conversations with Nick C)

I am working seven days straight until I am off on Xmas Day.  This is day four.


Nick C and I have come up with another great idea.  What if we could hire surrogates to fill in for us in social situations? That way if I wanted to have a presence at a party that I did not personally want to attend (because I wanted stay home and watch movies, or whatever) then I would!

The surrogate would be obliged to inform everyone at the party, show, family gathering, what have you, that he (or she.  Why not a female surrogate for me to emphasize my more feminine leanings!) would be portraying the part of Michael Spitler for the evening.  Of course, the surrogate would have to live with me for an extended time, a training period, so that they could successfully convey the true spirit of me whenever they subbed for me.

I think this is a brilliant idea.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!












Mwah, ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment