Jul 23, 2010

Grain of Salt

Renee took to me to work today and we made a couple of stops, bought some gas, Peet's, and Renee had to go to Wells Fargo.  She just used the machine, did not go inside, so I stayed in the car.  As I waited, a married couple, looked like they were in their sixties, got out of their large-ish SUV thingy and the man said to his wife, "We should go see Salt today, it got real good reviews."

NOW, I imagine the wife is going to do some negotiating.  A nice dinner, a movie she wants to see, etc, ... They've prob been together for 30-40 years, and she knows him inside and oot, I am sure.  She knows why he wants to see Salt.  (& it ain't b/c it got good reviews.)


My buddy Nick thinks it is cool that a guy that old still gets excited about hot chicks.  Renee & I thought it was pretty cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment