Mar 23, 2011

She was so pretty

That they thought she could not act, of course.

But I think she learned a great deal, growing up in the Industry, if you will.  And I bet you she learned a great deal from Spencer Tracy (certainly, to me, one of the greatest film-actors of all-time) on the set of Father of the Bride.

Her performance in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? is still startling and sterling to me.  And she practically had to beg them to include her husband in the picture.  He is marvelous, too.

But she had such a good soul, too.  (Anyone who could unconditionally love Michael Jackson and know that much about him is a saint.)  Her work and charity to fight AIDS were exemplary, as well.

Godbless, you, sister.

WOW! Are you frickin' kidding me? Now THAT'S a picnic I wanta go to.
I'll watch you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment