Dec 18, 2010

I really love the new BBC Series, Sherlock,

Starring Benedict Cumberbatch.  (What a name, hunh?)

Olivia Poulet
But I was just a wee bit miffed to see one of my favorite English Roses, Olivia Poulet, have such a tiny role in the second episode.  What a waste, I thought.  Why would she take such a tiny part in this huge new hit series?

But then after doing some research about the program I learned why she did it.

She is MARRIED to the star, Benedict Cumberbatch! She was just helping out, having fun, & got to act w/ her sweetie.  


With an umbrella in my drink.  Sorry, ladies (& gents) they're taken.
That is pretty cool.  


(And the show does still have Zoe Telford in it.)



3 comments:

  1. They've been together for about ten years but they're not married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most sincere apologies. They do seem to be v happy together, though. And I wish the both of them the mostest ultimate happiness & success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are not together anymore now. They split last May. Sad.

    ReplyDelete