Oct 28, 2010

Cliff Lee is Human

Lee was obv not sharp & the Giants pounded him all over the ballpark last night. 

I do not think the Giants will sweep, & I bet you dollars to doughnuts Lee looks much better in game 5.

But if the Rangers want to win this thing they need to win tonight.  Except for games 5 or 7, of course, the CRUCIAL games in any series are the even numbered games.  It is how you react to situations in a series that are so important:  are you applying the leather, are you keeping afloat, or are you drowning. 

Before yesterday I believed Rangers in 6.  If they lose tonight I believe it is Giants in 6. 

I do not like our chances tonight, either.  CJ got rocked last time out, was wild, is battling a blister on his pitching hand, Matt Cain is pitching so well right now. 

Plus I just suspect that the party atmosphere in the City just keeps rolling.  Giants 7-2 today.  & Giants in 6.  All the years of waiting, finally over. 

CJ, ballclub, prove me wrong, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment