Jan 1, 2011

Here we go, yet another

BCS trap game for Big Game Bob & the Sooners.  The Sooners are 2 touchdown favorites today & you know the UConn kids will be pumped up to knock off a good but not great Sooner team.

The Sooners must not turn the ball over early in the game & let UConn e'en think that they are in this thing.

The Sooners end the Big XII as champions, again.
All due respect to UConn but I want a blowout today.  I want OU to pulverize UConn and see the Sooners finish in the AP top 5.

Boomer Sooner!

1 comment:

  1. I got my blowout. All props to UConn, though. They were game, just not talented enough to hang with the Sooners. It is amazing what UConn has accomplished in just ten years of big-time college football. I will def follow their program from now on and support the Huskies. I think OU will finish #6 in the final AP poll, a good season for the Sooners.

    ReplyDelete