Nov 8, 2011

Couple of days ago, the Wife and I

This is what it looks like nearly every night.
Were assuming our usual positions on the sofa, covered in cats, tucking in to the delicious Bistro Jeanty tomato soup that Renee had made for us (thanks, Angel, it was so good), watching the tube, when a commercial for cell phones (or services, I do not know) came on.  It is the company that has that skinny chick for a spokesperson.  She always wears hot pink dresses.

Anyhoo, the commercial is an Xmas ad, featuring Santa's elves building 4G cellphones, I imagine, and all the elves have hot pink facial hair.  You have prob seen this, already.

Instantly, I thought to myself, and expressed, "You know, this is the first time I have seen this absolutely awful commercial, and the saddest thing is, I am going to see this commercial at least five hundred more times before this year is over."

Renee laughed.









(As I wrote this, and set up the Bistro Jeanty link, I was listening to John's Children.  So, when I brought up the Bistro Jeanty website, the French music melded w/ John's Children.  It actually sounded "pretty cool," as Dignan would say.)

Kisses,
xxxoooxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment