Nov 19, 2011

A junkie speaks: (Updated x 3!)

So, I get home, and Oregon is getting waxed by USC.  Stanford lost.  Oklahoma St lost (gosh, I feel bad for them.)  And the Sooners are in a dogfight with Baylor.  (I cannot watch this game, I am following it on what our family calls, "tap tap" i.e. the computer.

Really? This is what the College Football Gods want? A rematch of the "Game of the Century", the most boring college football game evah, or to see LSU obliterate the Sooners for the Title?

For the record, there are no College Football Gods.  There are baseball Gods, however, and they are capricious, vengeful bastards, that often reward the nastiest of folks.

-Ardent

PS:  I'll keep you posted.

AH

UPDATE:  Sooners trail by one touchdown late in the third (I am not too concerned, yet.)  I am more concerned that the Ducks are creeping closer to the (hated) Trojans.  Ick.  (It is like rooting for the Yankees.)

More soon.

UPDATE x 2:  The world is returning to normal.  Sooners really in a hole now.  Oregon has a chance to tie or win, late in 4th.

Final update, prob v soon.

UPDATE x 3:  Oregon loses.  The Sooners are within one TD.  Less than six minutes left.  Is there some Sooner Magic available?








No comments:

Post a Comment