Aug 16, 2013

Here are some of the films I am eagerly looking forward to watching:

(Some of them are in theaters now, but I will probably not get a chance to see them until they are released digitally.)

Lake Bell, who I do not know much about, writes, directs, and stars in In A World ... 



Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright complete the Cornetto Trilogy




Steve McQueen and Michael Fassbender team up again for 12 Years a Slave




This could be a complete piece of poo poo, but I am still intrigued, American Hustle



This is in theaters now, but I probably will not see it until it gets to iTunes, The Act of Killing



I am going to watch this on PBS on Sunday, though I am not sure why they would remake The Lady Vanishes, one of Hitch's masterpieces



A French film about a family chateau in Bordeaux? Yes, Please! 



The Artist and the Model



Ain't Them Bodies Saints



Hannah Arendt




And, the documentary Herblock, which I can not find a trailer for.











Kisses,
Everyone have a great Friday!
Ardent






















No comments:

Post a Comment