Jan 9, 2012

Perhaps the "mythical"

Six remotes (and Champers and satsumas, too.)
Apple Television that is going to happen (or will never happen) will be the elusive "One Box" system that I crave.

I want  One Box to watch cable, web browse, listen to iTunes, watch bluRay and dvds (I'm willing to forget about VHS), and listen to cds.  I want one power cord to plug in to the wall.  And of course there would have to be a cable/internet cord to go in to the wall, as well.  I would prefer for my Dream Box to come with fantastic internal speakers, but if it did not, I would be willing to add one more box (a receiver) for external speakers.  So, at most, that would be two power cords, an internet/cable cord, an audio cord connecting the One Box to the receiver, and only two remotes.  

A boy can dream, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment