Jan 6, 2012

Two very quick notes:

I have a friend at work who has never seen any of the six Star Wars movies.  She said, She has seen Spaceballs and figures she has got the gist of the series, already.  She also says that whenever Star Wars has been playing in a family setting she usually plays Solitaire.  Apparently she likes to play Solitaire during movies.

So brilliant!

************

I love my Apple TV!  I just started watching Sports Night in its entirety last night.  I am halfway through Season One and it is so good.  I love Aaron Sorkin.  
What is Peter Krause doing these days? I hope it is not "theater", as The Wife and I like to say.

Of course, there are numerous fabulous quotables but my fave from last night was, "He became a writer for the same reason a man does anything, to impress women."

Give it another look if you have not seen it, or seen it in a while.  It is streaming on NetFlix.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment