Jan 15, 2012

Pre-fade

This is dedicated to Kate H,  Uni of Texas stylee.

Read the bottle
A few days ago I discussed what an Austim pre-fade might be like.  I would be pleased to elaborate what that scene entails:  

Kate, my housemate, is sitting on the floor, before a full-length mirror.  We are listening to her record player from the back room, Kate's room, which is playing, at volume eleven, Anything Goes, the Broadway Soundtrack, starring Hal Linden (from Barney Miller, natch.)  Kate is wearing a skirt and a brassiere and applying makeup.  

Meanwhile, I am in the shower, and using every last drop of Dr Bronner's peppermint soap that I can.  I did not dilute.  The whole house back then reeked of peppermint.  It was as if Christmas had appeared in November, or February, or April, you get the idea.  

Good grief.  Kate and Allison are such knockouts, in their push-up brassieres and their vintage cocktail dresses.  I must have looked like an absolute fool in my jeans and t-shirt deal.  

It is a miracle I earned a college girlfriend.





kisses, 
Ardent


No comments:

Post a Comment