Apr 20, 2013

Hot damn!

The wife and I will be gamboling downtown Walnut Crick way to see Trance today.

Trance is Danny Boyle's latest film, and it reunites him with his Scottish MD screenwriter, John Hodge, who wrote Boyle's first clutch of films, including the two classics, Shallow Grave, and Trainspotting.

Hmmm, Renee is excited, too! And, that accent!


This is the type of film (like Ginger & Rosa) that I expect to get mixed reviews (Trance currently has a 69 per cent score on Rotten Tomatoes) but that I expect I will like anyway.  In fact, I figure I will prob like it for all the same reasons that those that did not like it had.  I can just tell.

Plus, two of the Wife's faves are in it:  Vincent Cassel, and dreamboat, James McAvoy.

I am excited.  Looks to be a great last few days of my staycation.

xxxoooxxx,
love you all!














PS:  The trailer above is a restricted red band one.  Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment