Mar 29, 2013

Totally currently going through a



Don't Look Now thing-y right now.

A couple of days ago the Wife had a dream that one of our cats, Molly, had escaped.

And, then last night on the walk home, I was absolutely convinced that I saw Mavis and Molly perched comfortably on the rocky hillside by Ygnacio Valley Blvd, just on the other side of the golf course.  I was so scared and convinced that I immediately bolted home as fast as I could.

Only to discover the Wife and Molly and Mavis contentedly relaxing at home.

Now, I will be looking for cats everywhere, always lurking in my peripheral vision, the little girl in the bright red mac.

************

And, Don't Look Now comes highly recommended by me, by the way; a Nic Roeg film, starring Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie based on a Daphne du Maurier short story.









Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment