Mar 4, 2013

We saw this "kid" on an episode of It is Always Sunny in Philadelphia the other day.




A.J. Brown:  Yeah, so, ... uh, item:  We need to have a conversation about the mood of the British Parliament, the bumps in the road ahead, and whatnot --






MALCOLM TUCKER:  I'm sorry, I don't, this, uh, situation here ... is ... is this it? No offense, son, but, I mean, you look like you should still be at school with your head down a fucking toilet.





A.J.:  Your first point there, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take it.  Your second point, I'm twenty-two, but, uh, item:  It's my birthday in nine days, so, if it would make you feel more comfortable, we could wait.






MALCOLM:  Don't get sarcastic with me, son.  We burnt this tight-ass city to the ground in 1814, and I'm all for doing it again.  Starting with you, you frat-fuck.  You get sarcastic with me again and I will stuff so much cotton wool down your fucking throat it'll come outta your ass like the wee tail on a Playboy Bunny.  








************

A couple of notes:  The "kid" is an actor named Johnny Pemberton, and the second season of Veep starts on April 14th, a week after my birthday.  Woo-hoo!





















Mwah, ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment