Oct 29, 2013

I do not even

Really like the NBA much anymore, but I have to say these 2013-14 NBA team previews that Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose are running over at Grantland are so wonderful.

My favorite ones, and I have watched just about all thirty of them, are the ones for the Golden State Warriors, the Miami Heat, the Spurs, the Brooklyn Nets, and the Houston Rockets.

My favorite moment was in the Warriors one when Bill Simmons mentioned to Jalen Rose that Andrew Bogut might not like how many minutes he would be getting in the rotation and Rose spoke for the coach of the Warriors, his former teammate at Indiana, Mark Jackson.  They did a little animation for it, and Jackson says to Bogut, "Really big fella? We're trying to win games here. You got your paycheck, right? Then you're going to do what I tell you to."

I showed that to Renee and she really appreciated it.  With her position now at regional, she can really identify with sports leadership and how neatly it fits in with retail corporate leadership, as well.

So, if you got some time to kill, watch 'em.  They are real funny, and very good.

Champagning and campaigning! "Give the people what they want!"


















xxxoooxxx,
Ardent

No comments:

Post a Comment