Feb 18, 2012

OMG! (Pictures later.)

So, I got a raise today.

(Had to work till frickin seven-thirty.  Ugh!)

Got home today to the wonderful Wifey and our friend Meghan.  They made a special mushroom-free savory bread pudding for me (!) They made the most wonderful Cafe Rouge handmade sausages.  Meghan made the most perfect salad evah! Renee bought Sea Smoke Pinot Noir at Paul Marcus! Meghan brought the most brill Alto Adige white I have tasted in a while.  And Chiquot Green Card grower Champagne, which I had not tasted in forever.

Roasted carrots, delicious ice cream desserts, Last Days of Disco and All That Jazz on the screen.

Absolute fucking heaven.  I am spoiled rotten.

I am so blessed to be surrounded and loved by so many wonderfulwonderful women.

And I love all you women, damnitt.  You make me who I am.  Many kisses.



Kisseslkisseskisseskisseskisseskisses,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment