Feb 5, 2012

Thank you so much everyone

Who participated in the 2012 Movie Poll.  There are still a few ballots out there that I am patiently (and kindly) waiting on.  (You know who you are!)

In the meantime, I have a v important job for some of you.  For each one of the Top Ten films I am enlisting one person who voted for that film to write a short, one or two sentence paragraph about why and/or what you love about the film, which will be published on my blog on 2/29/12.

I will be contacting you through email, facebook, or in person, telling you which film I would like you to write your paragraph about.  Please do not share with anyone what film you are delegated.

The deadline for this is February 20, 2012.  That gives you two weeks.

Thanks again, everybody.  This has been a complete joy to do.  Maybe I will do it again in 2022!

Here is a fun video to tide you over:



Mwah, ... 














AH




No comments:

Post a Comment