Dec 3, 2011

A junkie speaks, volume 2 (UPDATE!)

First of all, I cannot tell you how happy I am to see -- for the second year in a row -- the two Oklahoma schools battle for the Big 12 Title.

It does not look good for the Sooners, to be sure (they are trailing 24-3 at the half) but the thing you have to know about Bedlam (as this series is called) is that the Sooners always get the calls in this series, and that the Sooners own the Cowboys.

I really want the Sooners to win but I am not going to be heartbroken if that does not happen.

Good for the Cowboys, for once, right?

(But, I bet if you talk to any serious OSU fan right now, up 24-3, they are still freaking out.  It is like the Red Sox v Yankees before the down three love miracle.)

I still wear my #22 jersey with pride.  Tonight.  Even if the Sooners go to the crummy Holiday Bowl, I am still proud.

It is not over yet.  Yeah, it pretty much is.
And kudos to the frickin Cowboys if they win.  

They deserve it.  What have they won in football? Pretty much nothing.  Oklahoma State is a basketball/wrestling school.


Pistol Pete or Boomer Sooner, the world will be alright tomorrow.

(Plus, Baylor beat the 'Horns.  Ha ha ha.)

I will give you an update later.

Kisses,
Ardent

Boomer!

Sooner!

UPDATE! It is over, folks.  All congrats to the Cowboys who frickin whooped the Sooners tonight.

Their first (Cowboys) Big 12 Title.  Have fun in the Fiesta Bowl.

The Sooners are headed to some bowl like the Holiday.

It is all okay in the universe.

Kisses,
xxxoooxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment