Dec 4, 2011

Thank you so much, everyone

Who has already submitted a ballot for the 2012 Spitler/Diskowski Greatest Films Poll.

I have received about 25 ballots so far.  And the lists have been great.

My most sincere apologies if I double messaged you on facebook.  Remember, you still have plenty of time, those that have not voted yet.  The deadline is January 31, 2012.

I will be unveiling my personal list with brief comments about each selection on this blog, one by one, ten through one, over the coming weeks.

You should see my first posting of this sort in a few days.

Here is a clue, however.  My number ten selection takes place in Los Angeles.  There is a lot of talk about trolley cars and speeding tickets.  There is a blonde wig involved and metal shavings in the air, ...

Love you all,



AH

No comments:

Post a Comment