Mar 31, 2012

Gosh & Golly!

Spring is here and things are looking up.

Finally, there is joy, reading the NYT Friday Movie page.  I want to see Scenes of a Crime, Turn Me On Damnitt, Moonrise Kingdom, Damsels in Distress, and about three or four others, ...


"Watch out for the operators."

Next week is my birthday.  Baseball season is about to begin. (Yu Darvish vs Ichiro and the Mariners on Monday, April 9.)  Soon the sun will be setting at 8:30 pm.  (Heaven!)

6'6" and very handsome, too.



My parents are in town for the weekend, taking Renee & I to Rivoli for a birthday dinner on Monday.



I will take some time off after Inventory Thursday.

Renee & I (and Molly and Mavis) are healthy and happy and things are looking up!


Gosh & Golly!





All my love,
Ardent

No comments:

Post a Comment