Apr 7, 2012

Thanks to everyone who came to my birthday party last night

And I hope you all had as wonderful a time as I did.

(This is kind of like that great scene in Welcome to the Dollhouse.  Unfortunately, there is no video of that on YouTube, so, I'll give you something else instead from that sick, suburban masterpiece.  Solondz' Jersey is very different from the Jersey plastered all over our teevees these days.)

And thanks to my wonderful Wife, Renee, who made the party possible, and made such fabulous food and Martinis.

And thanks to Meghan for helping Renee with the food and drinks and being such fantastic company.

And thanks to Nick C and the Ladies for the candy and presents.

Hoo-ray! It is my birthdaie, and I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends!

Now, here are a bunch of videos and songs:










Thanks again, I love you all,
Mwah, ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment