May 8, 2012

I just never went through that

"I hate girls/Girls are icky" phase as a child, you know?

The first girl I kissed on the mouth (closed, albeit), but hard, was Tiffany.  We were both six years old and we did it in her bedroom closet.  And Tiffany was very tall, much taller than me, but we managed it.

And I cannot tell you the absolute pain and jealousy I felt about a week later when we sat on the floor to watch a film in class and Tiffany let another boy rest his head on her lap as she stroked his hair! 


This photo was probably taken right after Tiffany stroked that other boy's hair.




Ever since kindergarten, I suppose, I have always liked girls (and in my college years, a couple of grad student boys, too!) and always will.

These thoughts were inspired by a conversation I had with a lovely, wonderful little boy last Saturday evening.  I will only add this:  her name is Georgia, and she has brown eyes, and this is very important, strawberry blonde hair.

And, yeh, there will probably be a lot more kissing videos forthcoming.


Mwah, ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment