May 1, 2012

Mum called yesterday and told me

That the house we used to live in in Dallas is up for sale.

Here are a couple of pictures:

The tree in front was not there when we lived there.

The round "hobbit window" (as we liked to call it) has not been changed.  Nor have the steps and doorway.  They also kept the gravel driveway to the garage, which seemed odd to Mum and I.

I lived here from about fourth/fifth grade up until my freshman year of high school at Arts Magnet. We moved in the Summer of 1983 to Austim.  My room is through the windows on the left.



It is great to see the pecan tree still there.  We would harvest tons and tons and tons of pecans every other year, freeze them, and then Donna (my Mum) would make pecan pie and chocolate pecan pie with them.  

A lot of really great memories at this house.  I really hope whoever buys it loves it as much as we did.  







All my love, 
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment