Aug 20, 2012

Gosh, my friends with ladyparts, I did not know you had such amazing powers!

I mean, you really do learn something new every day.

And, I am shocked -- shocked! -- that Fox News has not said a single word about this piece of work today.

But, this is not just some unhinged "I'm running for Senate!" dude.  This "argument" has been popular with the forced pregnancy crowd for decades now.

Nope, Fox News has nothing to say about Todd Akin today.  They are going on non-stop about this guy, instead.

Mittens mumbled something about how awful Akin's statements were, but, do not forget that LL Cool P co-sponsored a "personhood" bill with this Akin jackwagon just last year.  You know, one of those amazing teabagging "jobs" bills they all promised we were going to get?

Dang, if Claire McCaskill messes this up? UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment