Aug 15, 2012

Like one of our culture's all-time greatest

Sufferers, The Dude, from The Big Lebowski, Renee also lost a very valuable collection of music when she totaled her car last year.



Her Creedence was my Blue Eyed Soul cd I had made for her of my own volition.  (We were going through a big Hall and Oates thing-y at the time.  Do not snicker, ... )

Anyhoo, I finally got around to making her a new copy of the cd she lost in the crash.  Here is the playlist and some videos:

PNUT'S (NEW) BLUE EYED SOUL


1.  Amy Winehouse/Me & Mr Jones


2.  The Spencer Davis Group/I'm a Man




3.  Average White Band/Pick Up the Pieces




4.  Dusty Springfield/Don't Forget About Me




5.  Carole King/I Feel the Earth Move




6.  Todd Rundgren/I Saw the Light




7.  Robert Palmer/Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley




8.  Ambrosia/How Much I Feel




9.  Daryl Hall and John Oates/I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)




10.  Daryl Hall and John Oates/Maneater




11.  Bobby Caldwell/What You Won't Do For Love




12.  David Bowie/Young Americans




13.  Boz Scaggs/Lowdown




14.  Carole King/It's Too Late




15.  The Spencer Davis Group/Every Little Bit Hurts




16.  Average White Band/Cut the Cake




17.  George Michael/One More Try




18.  Ace/How Long









I love you all,
Ardent

No comments:

Post a Comment