Aug 30, 2012

This kind of thing always breaks my heart.




Larissa Huntsman is a student at Las Lomas High School in Walnut Creek, the high school adjacent to the  Whole Foods that I work at.  She has been missing since Friday, August 24th. She is 5'3" and 125 pounds. The police, at this time, have no reason to believe that foul play was involved. If any of my friends in the Contra Costa County area see her, please notify the police immediately.

Who knows, she might have regularly shopped at the store.  Who knows, I could have been outside on a break on Friday, and she might have walked right past me, on her way off campus wherever she decided she needed to go that day.

Plus, I have a friend here whose daughter is a Sophomore at Las Lomas, just like Ms Huntsman here.

I hope we can get her back home safe.  And, I hope she is safe wherever she is now.












Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment