Aug 10, 2012

I love my Apple teevee because



Right now I am rolling through Netflix's massive collection of streaming French romcoms of the aughts, watching one just about every other night.

They are not always great, or even good sometimes, but they hit me in a sweet spot like dessert. These films are truffles, rich luxurious barely naughty indulgences.  And I am always left wiping the chocolate from my mouth after they are done.

But, on my journeys through Romcommedia Francaise (my passport was stamped with a kiss, mais oui!) I have discovered one film that it is not available streaming, 8 Femmes, from 2002, starring:  Catherine Deneuve, Isabelle Huppert, Virginie Ledoyen, Ludivine Sagnier, Fanny Ardant (what a great name), and Emmanuelle Beart.  Oh, dear.  How have I missed this? So, I will track down this film and watch it as soon as possible.  It is a period chateau murder mystery with an all female cast and singing and dancing, too!

This is my type of dessert.



Watch this space for more news and pictures of my journeys.  There will be lots of postcards, I promise.











Mwah, ... 





























No comments:

Post a Comment